The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email email@example.com. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Apply Online for this Job Today
Our client in the automotive industry is looking for a millwright to join their team in a long term opportunity.
1. Must be a licensed millwright - 433A
2. Experience doing troubleshooting, installations and maintenance of hydraulics
3. Expereince doing trouble shooting, installation and maintenance on CNC machines.
- do not need to know about the programs
- need to have a good understanding of ball screws, axis and linear screws and how that relates to CNC - changing them etc.
4. 3 years experience with precision bearings and spindle installations
5. Be open to working all shifts
Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.