The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Apply Online for this Job Today
* Receives instructions covering the scheduled and emergency repair installation and inspection work to be done.
* Inspects and troubleshoots equipment for defects such as wear, misalignment, insufficient lubrication, etc.
* Dismantles, cleans, repairs, replaces, installs, maintains, assembles and lubricates mechanical equipment to drawings/manufacturer's specs.
* Assembles and align gears, bearings and shaft involving the application of press, sliding and running fits.
* Operates simple machine tools, drill press, pipe threader, power saw, etc.
* Interprets drawings for tool and material requirements. Selects materials in accordance with suitability for job. Prepares job procedures according to instructions from his immediate supervisor.
* Performs rigging and selects appropriate equipment.
Qualified Candidates must have:
- Valid 339A and 433A red seal certificate
- Minimum high school or equivalent
- At least five years field experience
- Flexible working regular OT, and occasional off-shift hours
Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.