Apply Online for this Job Today
Our client is looking for a maintenance mechanic to assist with the repairs and preventive maintenance of equipment through out their facilities.
-Complete paperwork in a timely & legible manner.
- Maintain all work areas in a clean manner in line with plant GMP and housekeeping standards.
Currently hiring for full time positions, must be flexible with scheduling, and open to working weekends. There is potential for earning overtime pay.
- Understanding of regulatory agency guide lines like OSHA, ANSI, FDA, NFPA, NEMA, and EPA regulations as well as being able to comply with them from a craftsman perspective.
- Knowledgeable using a CMMS to document work orders and inventory usage.
- Able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Familiarity of industrial pumps and motors with the skills necessary to rebuild.
- Ability to perform the tasks of Millwright, Industrial Electrician and Plumber with an emphasis in hydraulics & pneumatics.
- Ability to read/decipher blueprints.
- Possess own mechanic tools.
- Experienced in PLC’s as well as other motion control devices and software is a plus
Required Skills for Maintenance Mechanic Job:
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
- EQUIPMENT REPAIR
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing®. We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.